Published on June 6th, 2018 | by Staples Soccer0
Registration Now Open For All 2018 Candidates — Do It Today!
Registration is now open for all boys trying out for Staples soccer — rising freshmen through seniors. Tryouts begin Thursday, August 23 — but this task can be done right now.
Click on http://staplesathletics.lea
g1.com to register. Click the register link on the left.
1. Parent and athlete must register together. Students cannot register alone, as forms require parental consent (Concussion Education, Sudden Cardiac Arrest Consent, Staples Code of Conduct).
2. A valid Physical Examination must be on file in the school nurse’s office. That form is available at http://shs.westport.k12.ct.
Physical Examination Requirements:
- Prior to the first tryout/practice session, all prospective student-athletes are required to pass a physical exam by a physician.
- Completed physical examination forms must be on file in the School Health Office prior to the first tryout/practice session.
- The physical examination is valid for 13 months, and must cover athletes for the entire sports season (including tryout period). Should the physical examination expire during the course of the sports season, the athlete will be required to be examined prior to the date of the physical examinations expiration; otherwise, continued participation is prohibited.
Questions? Email athletic secretary Sue Skutnik (email@example.com) or head coach Dan Woog (firstname.lastname@example.org).