ALL GAMES AT LONG LOTS — BE READY TO START AT 6:15 PM SHARP! — EVERYONE MUST BRING A BALL and wear the correct color t-shirt!
Josh DeDomenico (captain)
Callum Wisher (captain)
Patricio Perez Elorza (captain)
Alejandro Perez Elorza
Surya Balaji (captain)
Brendan Lynch (captain)
Sam Liles (captain)
Lau ten Cate
SCHEDULE — ALL GAMES AT LONG LOTS — BE READY TO START AT 6:15 PM SHARP! — EVERYONE MUST BRING A BALL and the correct color t-shirt!
Wed., June 26: France-Belgium; England-India; Sweden-USA
England-Sweden; India-Belgium; France-USA
Wed., July 10: India-Sweden; Belgium-USA; France-England
USA-England; Sweden-Belgium; India-France
Wed., July 17: USA-India; Belgium-England; Sweden-France
England-India; France-Belgium; Sweden-USA
Wed., July 24: France-USA; England-Sweden; India-Belgium
Belgium-USA; India-Sweden; France-England
Wed., July 31: Sweden-Belgium; USA-England; Greece-India
Sweden-France; USA-India; Belgium-England
Wed., August 7: Semifinals and finals
RULES — All games at LONG LOTS — Be there ready to start at 6:15 pm sharp! — Everyone must bring a ball!
1) 20-minute halves, running time. Approximately 5-10 minute halftime. Shin guards are mandatory.
2) 6-v-6 plus 1 keeper; if both teams agree, they can play 7-v-7 plus 1 keeper. Keepers may use their hands WITHIN REASONABLE AREAS. Subs may enter on any out-of-bounds or dead ball; no subbing on the fly.
3) No referees; call your own fouls. No penalty kicks. Watermelon Cup administrators* will be in attendance at all games, and may eject or ban players for egregious or repeated fouls.
4) No offsides, though goal-hanging is severely discouraged. This is the Watermelon Cup; if you can’t play defense as well as offense, find another sport.
5) 3 points for a win; 1 for a tie.
6) *Watermelon Cup administrators: Dan Woog, Kurt Dasbach. Yes, Dasbach plays. He’s a very fair guy. This isn’t the Supreme Court. Get over it.